Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My first entry

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my corner of the Internet. I really don't know where this will end up, but I will start here and we will eventually see what will happen over time. I have a vague feeling this blog will contain mostly abut my interests, reflections and opinions about things I see, do, read and whatever.

Since I have a family I have the ususal interests belonging to that part of a regular life, but I will try to mainly concentrate about other things in my life, but you can rest assured that you will see one entry or another about the family too.

First and most - I'm a gadget freak, preferbly mobile gadgets! Secondly I'm a runner. And the combination of these two can be quite interesting if you have som money to spend on it. I like cars too, and anyone who ever have owned a car know that there is virtually no end in how much money you can spend on cars. Since my wife like traveling you will probable see some entries abut things when traveling too.

I think I'll stop here fow now. I will most likely publish another entry later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments: