Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nokia E71 v.s. iPhone 3G

I've had the Nokia E71 since December 2008 and the iPhone 3G since January 2009 (the original iPhone since October 2007).

They are both great devices and I've used them both as my main phone at work and private. They have different strengths and weaknesses so I haven't been able to decide which device that's THE phone to use. In this blog I will publish a number of articles where I compare the two devices from different standpoints and compare their specifications and functionality. It could be cameras, pim, e-mail, web, media, keyboards, display, app stores, and so on. I don't know yet the exact structure and comparisons I will write but naturally they will be concentrated on stuff that matters to me. Perhaps I will start by writing a short presentation of me, what kind of work and private use I need from a phone. Stay tuned.

No comments: